The purpose and objectives for which this association is formed are as follows:
- To unite those engaged in the roofing industry in Arizona for the purpose of exerting a beneficial influence upon the industry.
- To bring dignity and respect to the roofing industry in Arizona.
- To build consumer confidence and safeguard the public welfare through the adherence to the association’s “Code of Ethics”.
- To obtain and make available to its members pertinent information relative to the industry for each member’s beneficial use.
- To make, enter into, carry out, and enforce any contract, agreement, or transaction which the Board of Directors believes to be in the best interest and for the benefit of its members, and to perform and/or engage in such other things that will promote and safeguard the interests of the roofing industry in the state of Arizona.
- To foster constructive and progressive legislation, especially as it may affect the roofng contractor, suppliers, related trades and other services involved in the roofing industry in the state of Arizona.
- To promote confidence, respect and good fellowship among all who are directly or indirectly engaged in the Arizona roofing industry.
Code of Ethics
As a member of the Arizona Roofing Contractors Association, in striving for perfection, “I pledge”:
To promote the adoption and application of higher business and professional standards.
To treat all people with fair and equal considration, regardless of race, color or creed.
To conduct myself and my business to relect credit upon my profession, my association and my community.
To willingly share with my industry the lessons of my experience and study.
To hold the exchange of my goods and service for profit is legitimate and ethical, provided that all parties are benefitted.
To strive for perfection through quality products and workmanship.
To abide by all laws and regulations governing my industry.