Date: April 2, 2021 (FRI)
Check-In: 7:30 AM
Start Time: 8:00 AM
Location: Ben Avery Clay Target Center, 5060 W. Skeet Street, Phoenix 85086
Entry Fee: $115 per ARCA Member; $125 per Non Member
Registratoin: Online; Download Printable Form
Enjoy an exciting day with ARCA supporting the Arizona Roofing Industry Foundation (ARIF) at Phoenix’s prestigious shooting range, Ben Avery, while making a difference in lives by providing ARIF academic scholarships to ARCA members and their immediate family members.
We realize the event is being hosted on Good Friday, we will be offering a fish meal option. Please be sure to mark the option during the registration process.
BECOME A SPONSOR
- TITLE SPONSOR - $2,500 ($2,240 TAX DEDUCTIBLE) Includes four (4) complimentary shooters at both the Spring and Expo Thursday Tournaments and recognition in Basesheet, Expo programs and events signage. Maximum one (1) sponsor.
- GOLD SPONSORS - $1,000 ($874 TAX DEDUCTIBLE) Includes two (2) complimentary shooters at both the Spring and Expo Thursday Tournaments and recognition in Basesheet, Expo program and events signage.
- SILVER SPONSORS - $500 ($435 TAX DEDUCTIBLE) Includes one (1) complimentary shooter at both the Spring and Expo Thursday Tournaments and recognition in the Expo program and events signage.
- BRONZE SPONSORS - (100% RETAIL VALUE OF CONTRIBUTION IS TAX DEDUCTIBLE) Prize contribution for either of the two tournaments will receive company or personal recognition on events signage.
- LUNCH SPONSOR 1 - $1,500 ($1,500 TAX DEDUCTIBLE) Company recognition on post-event luncheon signage.
- LUNCH SPONSOR 2 - $1,500 ($1,500 TAX DEDUCTIBLE) Company recognition on post-event luncheon signage.
- SHOOTING STATION SPONSOR - $300 ($300 TAX DEDUCTIBLE) Recognition on signage at one of fifteen spring tournament stations. Sponsors have the option of offering additional prizes for hitting colored clays at their station.
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR PHOTOGRAPHY!
For more information call Onnie Diaz (623) 300-6807 or the ARCA/ARIF office at (602) 335-0133
RULES & REGULATIONS
- You must indicate who you would like to shoot with when you register
- Each shooter is responsible for their own ammunition
- Ammunition is restricted to #7 1/2 -#8 shot
- Participants must follow all safety rules
- Your shotgun chamber must be open and unloaded at all time unless you are on the stand to shoot
- No more than two (2) shells may be loaded at any time
- Eye and ear protection must be worn at all times while on the course
- Empties must be discarded into the barrels provided at the shooting stations
- Shooters will rotate as to who will shoot first at each stand
- The only instance in which you are permitted to re-shoot or take another turn is when the throwing machine or your shotgun malfunctions
- Winners will be determined based on highest number of hits out of 100 rounds fired
- In case of a tie, the shooter with the longest consecutive string of hits will be the winner
- Event prizes and door prizes will be presented at lunch immediately following the tournament
This is a paid ARCA event. Cancellations after March 26, 2021 will be non-refundable, substitutions are allowed.
Onnie Diaz, Flynn Companies | James Rosetti, Flynn Companies
Ron Brown, JBS Roofing | Josh Byrne, America Roofing Co.
Frank Guldner, Elite Roofing Supply | Lynn Harding, Roofing Supply Group | Scott Jones, Sunstate Equipment
Ben Kelley, Polyglass USA | William Kelley, Pacific West Representatives | Alan Minker, GAF
Bryan Tambone, Eagle Roofing Products | Michael Wadding, General Coatings
Phoenix, AZ 85086
|Number of Shooters - ARCA Member & Guest*||$ 115.00|
|Number of Shooters - Non Member||$ 125.00|
|Yes! We have an employee that can volunteer|
|Raffle Drawing - $20 Each|
|Raffle Drawing - 6 for $100|
|Yes! I would like an alternate meal option|