Date: September 23, 2020 (WED)
Time: 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM
Location: Comfort of your own home or office
Register: Online (Log-in information will be provided in confirmation emails)
Presented by: Tonya Schulte, The Profit Constructors and Schulte & Schulte
Join Tonya for some fun Member-to-Member education. Tonya takes the stuff you love to hate – like WIP and finance reports – and turns it into something to get excited about.
Who should attend:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to analyze WIP reports to assess the viability of their projects.
- Those who need the ability to scrutinize basic financial reports concerning the health of their company.
- The folks who are eager to learn how to spot errors in their reports.
- All the people needing a better understanding of the “stuff” of construction accounting.
- Everybody wanting to have some fun while they learn.