Date: May 21, 2019 (TUE)
Time: 11:00 AM Check-In/Networking | 11:30 AM Lunch & Presentation
Location: Doubletree Suites, 320 N. 44th Street, Phoenix 85008 (44th Street & Van Buren)
Cost: $25 per person
Guest Speaker: Keith Goltschman, Enterprise Bank & Trust; David Davidson, EPIC Retirement Plan Services and Spencer Bunn, Price Kong & Co., CPA's
Register: Online | Email | Call 602-335-0133
Workforce shortages are a new reality not easily solved. Unfortunately recruiting and retaining talent has become a daily priority. One of the proven best retention tools available to employers is the ability to offer a 401k retirement plan.
The good news is that to offer this benefit is surprisingly less than you might think compared to the cost of training and recruitment costs.
Please join us for this special lunch presentation specifically designed for ARCA by two of our Associate members with financial expertise---Enterprise Bank & Trust and Price Kong.
Buying power, cost savings, plan administration, and investment considerations.
- How MEP's increases everyone's buying power, since many of the fees associated with 401(k)s grade down as assets increase.
- How MEP's can operate largely independent from a participants perspective, while still providing the buying power.
- Maximizing cost savings when many employers adopt a MEP.
- How MEP's provide competitive plans for smaller employers.
- How we address administrative, compliance, and investment considerations when installing a MEP.
How retirement plans help roofing company owners save thousands in taxes & retain key employees.
- Tax Savings On Company Profits:
- Maximum allowable contributions
- Estimate of available tax savings
- Retain Key Employees:
- Tax-free compensation to employees
- Profit-sharing plans, if drafted appropriately, can allow for the targeted employer contribution of profit-sharing funds to select employees.
Who Should Attend?
- General Supervisors
- Safety Administrators
Held at the Doubletree Inn in Phoenix (see address below).
Phoenix, AZ 85008
|Registration fee||$ 25.00|