"15 Ways to Protect from Cyber Attack"
During This Must-Attend Seminar You’ll Discover:
- The scary risks of mobile and cloud computing – and 15 critical policies, procedures and protections EVERY business must have in place NOW to protect themselves; overlook even one and you’re exposing yourself to security breaches, damaging and expensive litigation, employment lawsuits and having confidential company information exposed to competitors, hackers and cybercriminals.
- The #1 security threat to your business that antivirus, firewalls and other security protocols are defenseless against.
- A SHOCKING truth about bank fraud that most businesses don’t know about that could (literally) wipe out your bank account.
- Why firewalls and today’s antivirus software give you a false sense of security – and what it REALLY takes to protect your organization against new threats and today’s sophisticated cybercrime rings.
- New and upcoming threats coming down the pipe that attack areas we have not imagined before.
Who Should Attend?
C-Level executives and managers who are concerned about: lost or stolen devices, privacy of confidential information, employment litigation introduced when employees use personal devices to access company data, and State and Federal laws that carry heavy fines for lost or stolen data. This is of particular importance for those organizations that handle ANY sensitive data such as credit card and financial information, medical records (or serve clients who have medical records) or that simply want to avoid having their bank account wiped out due to a cyber-attack.
About the Speaker
David Carattini brings over 20 years of technology and business experience to his role as Arizona Tech Works’ CEO and founder. Dave is responsible for setting the company’s strategic direction and establishing Arizona Tech Works as one of the most capable firms in Phoenix. He has transformed Arizona Tech Works from one-man technology vendor to a true business partner and trusted adviser to a growing roster of small and mid-sized organizations.
Dave is a computer and technology hobbyist as well as an entrepreneur. He graduated Magna Cum Laude from Weber State University earning his BS in Computer Science specializing in System Integration. He has achieved many industry certifications. He is a California native and has lived in the Phoenix, Arizona area with his wife and two children for the past 13 years. He is very active in his church and in the community.
Founded in 2007, the mission of Arizona Tech Works is to eliminate the frustration, the risk, and reduce the cost of technology for organizations in Phoenix Arizona and surrounding areas. Over the years, we’ve helped many clients relieve their technology worries so that they can concentrate on growing their business and realize their goals through a commitment to quality, responsiveness, ongoing education, and technical diversity.