Date: April 13, 2018 (FRI)
Check-In: 7:30 AM
Start Time: 8:00 AM
Location: Ben Avery Clay Target Center, 5060 W. Skeet Street, Phoenix 85086
Entry Fee: $95 per ARCA Member; $125 per Non Member
Registration: Register online or download the printable form
Enjoy an exciting day with ARCA supporting the Arizona Roofing Industry Foundation (ARIF) at Phoenix’s prestigious shooting range, Ben Avery, while making a difference in lives by providing ARIF academic scholarships to ARCA members and their immediate family members.
BECOME A SPONSOR
TITLE SPONSOR - $2,000($1,740 TAX DEDUCTIBLE) Includes four (4) complimentary shooters at both the Spring and Convention Tournaments and recognition in Basesheet, convention programs and events signage. Maximum one (1) sponsor. SOLD
- GOLD SPONSORS - $1,000 ($874 TAX DEDUCTIBLE) Includes two (2) complimentary shooters at both the Spring and Convention Tournaments and recognition in Basesheet, convention program and events signage.
- SILVER SPONSORS - $500 ($435 TAX DEDUCTIBLE) Includes one (1) complimentary shooter at both the Spring and Convention Tournaments and recognition in the convention program and events signage.
- BRONZE SPONSORS - (100% RETAIL VALUE OF CONTRIBUTION IS TAX DEDUCTIBLE) Prize contribution for either of the two tournaments will receive company or personal recognition on events signage.
- SHOOTING STATION SPONSOR - $300 ($300 TAX DEDUCTIBLE) Recognition on signage at one of fifteen spring tournament stations. Sponsors have the option of offering additional prizes for hitting colored clays at their station.
- LUNCH SPONSORS - $750 ($750 TAX DEDUCTIBLE) Company recognition on post-event luncheon signage.
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FOR PHOTOGRAPHY!
For more information call Ron Brown (623) 247-9252 or the ARCA/ARIF office at (602) 335-0133
RULES & REGULATIONS
- You must indicate who you would like to shoot with when you register
- Each shooter is responsible for their own ammunition
- Ammunition is restricted to #7 1/2 -#8 shot
- Participants must follow all safety rules
- Your shotgun chamber must be open and unloaded at all time unless you are on the stand to shoot
- No more than two (2) shells may be loaded at any time
- Eye and ear protection must be worn at all times while on the course
- Empties must be discarded into the barrels provided at the shooting stations
- Shooters will rotate as to who will shoot first at each stand
- The only instance in which you are permitted to re-shoot or take another turn is when the throwing machine or your shotgun malfunctions
- Winners will be determined based on highest number of hits out of 100 rounds fired
- In case of a tie, the shooter with the longest consecutive string of hits will be the winner
- Event prizes and door prizes will be presented at lunch immediately following the tournament
This is a paid ARCA event. Cancellations after April 6, 2018 will be non-refundable, substitutions are allowed.
KM Coatings Mfg.
Ron Brown, Jim Brown & Sons Roofing
Onnie Diaz, Elite Roofing Supply; Lynn Harding, Roofing Supply Group; Ben Kelley, RoofSource
William Kelley, Pacific West Representatives, Alan Lundberg, Alan Bradley Roofing; Alan Minker, GAF
Scott Nichols, Eagle Roofing Products; James Rosetti, Star Roofing, Inc.
Jessica Rudd, Jim Brown & Sons Roofing; Michael Wadding, Henry Company
Phoenix, AZ 85086
|Number of Shooters - ARCA Member & Guest*||$ 95.00|
|Number of Shooters - Non Member||$ 125.00|
|Title Sponsor - SOLD||$ 2,000.00|
|Gold Sponsor||$ 1,000.00|
|Silver Sponsor||$ 500.00|
|Shoot Station Sponsor||$ 300.00|
|Lunch Sponsor||$ 750.00|
|Yeti Cooler Raffle Drawing - $20 Each|
|Yeti Cooler Raffle Drawing - 6 for $100|